Emma, a digital marketing platform focused on creating results-driven email campaigns, released its 2017 Email Marketing Industry Report this week. The emphasis of this report was to determine what makes modern marketers tick, what challenges they face, and how they solve those challenges.
After surveying nearly 200 marketers, Emma highlighted the following five takeaways:
- 47% of marketers report that email generates more ROI than other digital marketing channels.
- 68% of marketers measure success by looking at gaining new customers or increasing revenue.
- Only 12% of marketers say their email marketing efforts are fully integrated with other systems.
- 12% of marketers do not feel like they are meeting expectations with their marketing efforts.
- 64% of marketers do not have enough time or people to reach their marketing goals.
Emma culled these results from marketers across varies business types, including B2B companies, B2C companies, nonprofits and universities.
For more information, statistics and industry-specific findings, download the report from Emma’s website.