Vendor & Tech Consultation
Helping You Make the Best Marketing Investments
Hiring companies to manage your online properties, technology, and media investment can seem risky. Can you trust these vendors? What are their true intensions? Do they really understand me or my business? These all may be common questions you’re asking yourself as you decide whether to sign on the dotted line. Moreover, not all companies have internal staff with experience managing or working with digital and traditional agencies in the past, or the technologies with which they work.
In cases like these, we believe that it is imperative to have a neutral player at the table. You need someone who can consult with you, ensuring you’re getting the best service and the right solutions with the correct technology to manage them. Above all, you need to know that you are getting a fair price for what is being proposed to you. That’s where we come in.
We provide consultative services for business that are in the process of selecting third party vendors to handle all or portions of their marketing, advertising and technology needs. Learn about our vendor and tech consultation services today. Call us at 414-465-2285 or email Legit Click Media today. From offices in the Greater Milwaukee area, we are able to serve clients across the Midwest and the country.
Consultative Marketing & Advertising Review Services
There are a number of ways that we can help ensure you are being offered the right solutions. We have been in your shoes for a long time and know how the process works from start to finish. Let us help you along the way with any or all of our consultative, marketing and advertising review services:
- Agency review: A thorough investigation to ensure you have found the right partner to meet your needs
- Vendor contracts/proposals: A complete review of vendor contracts, proposals and pitches to make sure nothing is missing and everything included is accounted for correctly
- Technical components: A review of each technical component to ensure its scoped correctly and identificatoin of problem areas that could end up costing you money
- Creative review: Analysis of proposed creative and themes to ensure they are within your brand guidelines and are consistant across all of your marketing channels
- Deliverable review: Assess each of the proposed deliverables to ensure they meet your business objectives and are within brand guidlines
- Pricing, budget and ROI review: Evaluate all pricing components to ensure they are accurate and reasonably attainable
- Third-party meeting attendance: Attend all meetings with third-party vendors, when needed
Consultative Technology Review Services
Selecting the right technology to use to manage your online marketing channels is one of your most important tasks. Your choice must ensure that you get the results you need. We work with you to identify your needs up front and then find the solution that is the right fit for your business and budget. Further, once we have helped you identify the best technology partner, we will work with you to setup, manage and execute workflows for each technology. Examples of the various technologies we review and assist with include:
- Cross-channel platforms: We help identify which solution can manage all of your efforts, including PPC, SEO, display, email and more.
- Paid media platforms: From the basic AdWords console to larger enterprise players like Marin and Kenshoo, we can help you select the best fit for you.
- Email marketing software: We help find the best email platform for your objectives, list size and creative needs.
- Analytics/attribution services: From using free options to enterprise players like Visual IQ, we help pinpoint the true impact of each of your marketing channels.
- Tag management solutions: With a number of free and paid options available, we can help you select the right solution for all your needs.
- Multivariate testing solutions: We will fit you with the right solution so you can have confidence in your reports and learn exactly how each creative, message or promotion is working.
- Social media platforms: We will work with you to select the best tool to manage your social properties from one central location and potentially integrate it with your other marketing channels.
Request Your Free Marketing Analysis
Taking the next step, changing vendors, or just starting to expand your marketing activities can be a daunting task. Where do you start? Who can you trust? What should my budget be? These are among the most common questions that we see people asking when looking to make a change. Let us alleviate your concerns and help get you started—at no cost to you!.
We will conduct an introductory meeting with you to get to know you and review your current marketing efforts. From those meetings, we will prepare an analysis that helps identify your strengths, weaknesses and the opportunities that lie ahead with a vendor of your choosing. If you choose to work with us, great! In the end, we want you to be successful and find a partner who can help you today as well as several years down the road. Learn more…